Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I know who is X and Y and Z and...

You know what...

Who really cares!

IF you do a good job fairly discussing Peabody issues... no one is going to give a crud who you are... or I am, or anyone.

The Old Fred was doing a pretty good job... and I was an ass at times and hammered him when I thought he went too far... not because we disagreed, but because I thought he went too far.

The New Fred did a credible job showing me he WAS the old fred... (he answered some personal questions that happened in an email exchange we had). So I think he is who he says he is.

Keith, well he is Keith. I have no doubt about that. And he has done a good job here as well.

And I am not Keith. Nor am I Sean or Ted or Bill or Mike or Fred or whoever... NOBODY KNOWS who I am and that is FINE.

So let's stop the BS here, and at all the blogs and let's get back to discussing the issues in Peabody!

In the end... people are looking for a place (or places) where opinion and information can be exchanged in a safe and lively environment.

We have several opportunities here at present... and maybe more in the future too. Who knows.

But the fastest way to stop all this is to sit around and play the he said, she said, who is he, I know her game.

So no more of that at my site. And Keith has been pretty good about keeping his place free of this stuff as well.

Don't get me wrong... if something needs to be said... I have a pretty big mouth and will speak my peace.

But let's talk about something that might MATTER!

Like THIS!
MetroFuture - Greater Boston Planning for the Next 25 Years (Including Peabody).

The Recently Adopted Plan
An Editorial in the Salem Evening News.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is Ted?

Anonymous said...

www.peabodypatriot.com

IS NOW home to ALL of the local blogs. Check it out.

And ... peace my brothers and sisters.

Peabody_Insider said...

I don't know who Ted is... someone said I was Ted... but didn;t say which one. I can assure you I am not named Ted.

Anonymous said...

PI,
The best way to get away from all of this naming of who is who is to just ignore any such posts. Don't even acknowledge that a post has been made in this regard, period. It will soon end.

Peabody_Insider said...

That's good advice IJ

I think I will follow it.

Anonymous said...

I am convinced now more than ever that PI IS Ted Neary. You found all this out by "Googling" him? You must have been "Googling" for days because I couldn't find any of this:


Peabody_Insider said...
Sorry. I don't know who Ted Neary is. And when I google him I see he graduated from Bishop Fenwick, wants cable TV competition and was once on the Rent Control Board here in Peabody.

So, no I haven't heard from him at all.

Peabody_Insider said...

Obviously you have NO IDEA how to GOOGLE SOMEONE!

IF you google [ "Ted Neary" Peabody ] you get 4 results...

One is a business networking site
One is The City of Peabody (where he is listed on the agenda as receiving a ty for service)
One is names database for Bishop Fenwick
One is for mass.gov cable TV commission

So Nelson... now that you're free... learn how to google and be really happy too! :-)

Sorry Injun Joe... I couldn't resist.

Anonymous said...

Tsk tsk, PI. You're playing right into their game.

Peabody_Insider said...

That comment was actually more for anyone who might be interested in my credibility.

When I say I did something (or read something, or learned something) I really did it. And so this was just showing folks I mean what I say.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what happened and why Tripod, which I was using to point the PeabodyPatriot.com url at shut us down today. But I suspect someone wrote something nasty in the Guestbook. I will try to figure out a way to build another clearinghouse page that points to all of the Peabody blogs.

Anonymous said...

OG says...
ah yes, but there is only one OG...timeless, inspirational and consistent...like a fine wine he gets better with age...welcome back to the fray...let the civil discourse continue!!

Peabody_Insider said...

And we are glad to have OG back in business as well!

Death to the FALSE IM-"POST"-ERS! :-)

Anonymous said...

I know who Keith Doucette is!