Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brooksby Area Rezoning? BAD IDEA!

From the Salem News: --click here for complete article--

"Of the 237 affected parcels, 11 parcels (4 percent) could potentially be subdivided under existing zoning, Haney said. After the change, nine of those parcels could still qualify to subdivide, which means only two lots would be legally prevented from subdividing, he said.

Haney also said that the change would make 48 parcels (20 percent) "existing nonconforming," a designation that would require those property owners to get a variance from the Zoning Board of Appeals if they were to expand their homes."

click for larger image
I fail to see where the possible developments are even buildable. To make 48 families properties become Existing Non-Conforming all to prevent TWO parcels from being subdivided is STUPID!

--Click for a larger image--

This is a zoning map of the area (As requested)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a shoot out for the new blog in town.

http://peabodypolitics.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

welcome back poo poo head (did you mean "shout")

Anonymous said...

Bagged you caught me again. Please shut the phuck up you phucking coward.

(shout or shoot) PI is a smart man he knew what I was saying.

Peabody_Insider said...

If the publisher of this New blog has a contact email... please email me at peabody_insider@yahoo.com and let me know if you would like me to add you to the list of Peabody blogs at my site.

Please note:
I will only add you IF some sort of contact information is provided via blogger.com

It SHOULD NOT be a personal email address... but some sort of private yahoo, hotmail, gmail etc. account.

I just do not think it is fair to publish with no way to get in touch with you.

-PI

Anonymous said...

PI Salem Politics does not have contact info????? You have that blog listed but you would refuse one from your own city?????

List it......

Peabody_Insider said...

I do NOT list Salem Politics.
And I don't take kindly to orders either...

So... again... if you wish to be listed pick an anon email and post it... or feel free to operate without my link.

Anonymous said...

PI I am not the ANON. Does not matter to me either way. I do not have an email for the site. I do not want one either.


PP

Anonymous said...

Did you feel threatened by this multi-personality person?

I am not the anon..........ya right!

Anonymous said...

A SUPPORTED BY THE DEVELOPER TOOLS? It was interesting. You seem very knowledgeable in ypour field.